A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Iwamoto is Excellent. Dr. Iwamoto has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Iwamoto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iwamoto graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Iwamoto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kapiolani Medical Center at Pali Momi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iwamoto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 14 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Iwamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Iwamoto practice?
Dr. Lynn Iwamoto practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Iwamoto, Dr. Linda Iwamoto, Dr. Lindy Iwamoto, Dr. Linette Iwamoto, Dr. Linnie Iwamoto, Dr. Lissa Iwamoto, Dr. Lyn Iwamoto, Dr. Lynda Iwamoto