A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Iwaniec graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iwaniec has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Porter Adventis
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iwaniec accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Iwaniec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Iwaniec practice?
Dr. Lynn Iwaniec practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR and Oregon City, OR.
See Denver Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Iwaniec, Dr. Linda Iwaniec, Dr. Lindy Iwaniec, Dr. Linette Iwaniec, Dr. Linnie Iwaniec, Dr. Lissa Iwaniec, Dr. Lyn Iwaniec, Dr. Lynda Iwaniec