A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Jordan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Jordan, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Jordan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Darrel Jordan MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn D. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Lynn Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Jordan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.