The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Davis
Dr. Lynn Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glastonbury, CT, with other offices in Hartford, CT and Hartford, CT. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Rockville General Hospital, St Francis Hospital & Medical Center and Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lynn Davis has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lynn Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glastonbury, CT.
Dr. Peter Engster
Glastonbury, CT 1.27 mi48
Dr. Lorraine Trow
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Glastonbury, CT 1.50 mi31
Dr. Kathleen Gabriele
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Glastonbury, CT 1.50 mi21