A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Thomas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Kluge Thomas MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lynn K. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Lynn Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Orthopedic Surgeons.