A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Kerr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Kerr, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne M Kerr MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Lynne Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Kerr practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Neurologists.