A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Klein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Klein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Michele Klein MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Klein practice?
- Dr. Lynn Klein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Klein practices Dermatology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Dermatologists.