Dr. Lynn Klimo MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2015
Dr. Klimo uses an approach that encompasses all aspects of the health issues and has helped far better than all of the doctors I have seen in the past twenty years.

March 9th, 2015
A blessing that started to heal my broken heart
Dr. Klimo is a very good doctor. Every patient (and even staff) has to understand and take in consideration is that she is human too. She has experienced what a lot of her past and current patients have been through. She is not just acting like she THINKS what you feel like...she KNOWS what you are feeling. I was frustrated with her when I first saw her but I began to see who she really is and what she is about. She is definitely in the right field she has the biggest heart and the most compassion for each and every one of her patients. There are times where she is tough but hey, sometimes you need a quick swift in the rear end. Just take a minute and google her name online and you will begin to see who she really is not just who you think she is. She has skeletons is her closet just like everyone else in this world. I am so blessed she was in my journey. I hope she is in yours b/c she can help heal your heart if you let her. Much Love Dr. Klimo and Thank you ~ The Gang :)

February 17th, 2015
anniversary date
It s been 11 years since this so called doctor ruined my life. Her unprofessional manner and nastiness has stayed with me since I quit seeing her that long ago. Stay away from her.

January 12th, 2014
Never Again!
I was recommended to see this doctor. Right from the start I felt she was pushy and demanding . I felt my patient confidentuality was compromised. She embarassed me to my family . She is a rude and uncaring human being. She wants things her way or no way. You can t explain anything to her,she won t listen! She made me a nervous wreck! You can t miss an appointment with a good excuse, it s not good enough for her. I'm SO SO glad I don t have to see her anymore. The memory of what and how she did me will stay with me for the rest of my life!

May 17th, 2017