Dr. Lynn Klus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Klus?

December 17th, 2016

I recently switched to Dr. Klus after going through a series of problems with my last doctor. Dr. Klus, her staff, and her nurse, Rhonda, were so incredibly kind to me. Dr. Klus took the time to explain my diagnosis and the procedure I would need. I was used to feeling a lot of pain with my old doctor and would bleed terribly for days after a procedure. Dr. Klus did the procedure, and I felt absolutely no pain! She also cauterized me, so I had no bleeding. She and Rhonda were so comforting during the entire procedure. To finally have a doctor who knows what she's doing and who is so kind and informative is such a blessing. If you are need of a new doctor, rest assured Dr. Klus and her wonderful staff will take great care of you.

January 8th, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr. Klus is very knowledgeable and has been vital in helping me understand PCOS. I have been to several doctors about concerns with my hormone levels, and only Dr. Klus was able to find irregularities with my hormones and find what others have shrugged off. She and her staff have been great at testing, following up, and providing me with information to make me feel better and understand my situation. Everyone in this office is very polite and friendly. I feel at ease in a place that is not always the most comfortable for a female to be.

June 11th, 2013

not for me

First, the Dr was very nice/kind. But...I think she has too many patients at one time. It was extremely busy and she went from me to another patient, then back to me and so on. Even though my main doc contacted the office, she did not know what I was there for. The exam was quick...under 5 mins, then I had 3 diagnoses which were not explained at all. She wanted to do surgery and did not want to run any tests that are supposed to be done to confirm those diagnoses. Was sent down hall for labs in which I then had to wait 30-45mins..then staff never called results as they said they would. A 2nd opinion by a very reputable doc told me I had NONE of the diagnoses she had given me. All docs can make mistakes and I see others have had good experiences with her which is why I had picked her, but shes not the doc for me.

January 27th, 2013

Dr. Klus is the best OB/GYN I've ever had

Dr. Lynn Klus is the best OB/GYN I've had. I first was sent to her as a referral patient with a tumor in my ovary area. She was very honest and caring in her explanation of what was going on. She sent me on to another specialist who was not as caring and kind. After my issues with the tumor were resolved and found out it was not cancer. I went back to her and have been with her from that time on. AAA+++

August 23rd, 2012

Lost lab work

I wasn't diagnosed with twins until 20 week ultrasound even though I measured very big every visit. I was once scheduled for an ultrasound at 8:00 but the ultrasound tech wasn't due to come in until 9:00. At 34 weeks I developed troubling symptoms that seemed to indicate Cholestasis of pregnancy, for which I had 2/3 risk factors. My blood was taken for lab work to check for a few possibilities and I was told I would get a call the same day. I called everyday for those lab results only to learn that they had not sent my samples to the lab for 4 days. On the 10th day of no answer, and a personal call from Dr. Klus assuring me I did not have Cholestasis of pregnancy (even though she did not have all lab results back) I switched to another doctor. New doctor diagnosed Cholestasis of pregnancy in first office visit and induced labor as soon as possible, as it was a potentially fatal condition for the babies.

June 7th, 2011

I absolutely love her. It makes getting my annual a much less grueling experience. I recommend her whenever I can. I have heard so many other girls complain that their OB/GYN is judgemental regarding their birth control choices - not her. She's awesome.

March 15th, 2010

Excellent doctor! Met all my expectations and had a smooth delivery with no tearing due to her pushing advice.

July 15th, 2016