A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Konchanin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Konchanin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Konchanin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Marie Konchanin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Konchanin practice?
- Dr. Lynn Konchanin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Konchanin practices Pediatrics near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Pediatricians.