A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Kowalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Kowalski, Gynecologic Oncologist, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Kowalski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Robotic surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowalski graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kowalski has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn D Kowalski MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn D. Kowalski practice?
- Dr. Lynn Kowalski has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Kowalski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Las Vegas Oncologists.