Dr. Lynn Kowalski MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecologic Oncology Las Vegas, NV

• Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2017
She is the unprofessional doctor. The good is only the first visit to her. After that ... is getting horrible.
A lot of mistakes she did: in testing, in lab results, mess up everything! She also sells her stupid photographs in her office. Her photographs on the walls are not for pleasure of patients. They are for SELL. Prices are from $100 to $200. Stupid! She is probably very greedy for $$$$. Do not go to this kind of doctor.! Will disappointment.

May 19th, 2017
Do not go to this doctor, name KOWALSKI. Greedy for money.
KOWALSKI made a lot of mistakes!!! Do not go to her!

November 22nd, 2016
FemiLift Success after Cervical Cancer
I had cervical cancer and had to have a hysterectomy (total) and also have my ovaries removed. Although the surgeries did treat the cancer successfully, it left me not wanting to have sex with my husband. There was little feeling, no moisture and sex was painful. Dr. Kowalski suggested the FemiLift and boy did it work! My husband and I are back to where we were before the cancer. We don't need to use any lube and the feeling and desire has returned. Well worth the price!

June 20th, 2016
She is a excellent doctor.

December 29th, 2015
Dr. Lynn Kowalski is an incredible GYN Onocology Surgeon. I had a robotic arthroscopic hysterectomy Oct. 27, 2015. My friends who in the past had hysterectomies could not believe in 2 weeks I was pain free doing terrific. I never had bad pain. Dr. Kowalski is a breadth of knowledge in her profession unequaled in this area

June 24th, 2015
Horrible experience
I was referred for a routine vaginal hysterectomy that turned into a nightmare! I was in a ton of pain after surgery and she refused to increase pain meds and released me right after doing a blood transfusion. I was sent home in agony and was told all my symptoms were " normal". Turns out they weren't! I had bleeding from the surgery requiring two more blood transfusions. To make matters worse she nicked my colon and my abdomen filled with ecoli infection. I almost died and spent a month in the hospital and six weeks on home health with IV antibiotics. She never took any responsibility for what she did. I am still struggling with this to this day! Do not go to her!

June 19th, 2015
She is a great Doctor.

May 12th, 2015
Very compassionate and has a great bedside manner after surgery and follow up. However, there have been times where I've waited too long in the office after my appointment time. Truly cares about me as a person, not just a patient.

March 25th, 2015
Dr Kowalski and her staff were very supportive of me during my visit when I discovered I had cancer.

January 28th, 2015
I hate to write this...
It's mixed feelings here. I do think Dr. Kowalski is a great surgeon. I do have to agree with all that is written here. I am thrilled to be in continual remission since 2011. I do believe it had all to do with the expert surgery, my port has been trouble free. Then we get to the bad things... there was a complication with drains from surgery, infection that she was not wanting to get involved with at all. The responsibility of maintaining the drains(3) that she placed during surgery, was completely mismanaged. I was readmitted due to the infection and the drains were removed by another great Dr. I must admit I wrote a note to Dr. Kowalski how upset both my husband and I were with her follow up care. I felt great with our 1st visit, then we had surgery, then it started going downhill quick. The time spent with me after surgery in the hospital was confusing, including extremely brief visits , and actual waving me off when I wanted any time with her. I did like her in the beginning, a lot, so this is hard to write. I still believe she is an excellent surgeon and has a lot to offer the surgical field, maybe the rest she could be encouraged to get some more training. I also have to say the chemo went perfect, and the port impresses everyone.

January 25th, 2015
Caring, patient, knowledgeable. Unbelievably fantastic surgery and surgeon.

March 14th, 2014
Retired
Dr Kowalski was knowledgeable, understanding and the skills to operate on me. I had stage 3 Ovarian Cancer when she operated on me 11/2011. Dr Kowalski knew how many Chemo treatments I need to be sure I did not have any cancer cells. I can say today I am cancer free. If you come to Dr. Kowalski you are getting the best.