A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Wang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Wang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn L Wang MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn L. Wang practice?
- Dr. Lynn Wang has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lynn Wang practices Neurology near Corinth, TX.