A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Wang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Wang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Linhong Wang MD is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn L. Wang practice?
- Dr. Lynn Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Wang practices Neurology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Corinth, TX.
See Lewisville Neurologists.