A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Lester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Lester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Lester, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lester graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lester has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Andrea Lester MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn A. Lester practice?
- Dr. Lynn Lester has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Lester practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.