Dr. Lynn Li Is this you?

Medical Biller/ parent

Posted on September 27th, 2013

This doctor took our case over the phone which was odd. I had explained some concerns after living in mold unknowingly. A lump in my sons neck elevated AGI's and elevated Albumin levels. She ignored it twice after three visits. We had brought our records to her, on the last visit before even entering the exam room she stated she would not be doing blood work for my son regarding these concerns at all. I told her to give back the copay and we left. Its been several months and now she is refusing to give me my records for him unless i divulge my new doctor for him. I have asked for a release form and she stated she does not have my records anymore. UNETHICAL , DISHONEST, QUACK. Do not go here unless you want to visit a circus. She does not possess a secretary , you can not get copies of anything, she puts you off and states she in the hospital as she answers her own phone. This office is a joke and worse off an unprofessional nightmare.

caring doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2010

My two children has been seeing Dr Li for the past year. Dr. Li spent time with each of them and answer any concerns and questions that I have. She always explained to us the details of them. My children and I like her a lot. I've even recommended Dr. Li to my brother's children.

Posted on June 21st, 2011