Dr. Lynn Lindsay MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2016
Heartless and Hopeless
I gave birth to a healthy baby boy three months ago after 9 months of the worst stress and worry I have ever been through. Dr. Lindsay told us our baby was not going to make it and if he did, the birth defects would be so severe he wouldn't survive on his own. WORRIES, nightmares, invasive tests and thousands of dollars later, we found out none of what Dr. Lindsay said to be true was true. I understand liability issues but is this the machine the health industry has surrendered to? Dr. Lindsay left us hopeless with his masked heart felt concern for us. He took no time in diagnosing and quickly pushed us off to his partner, who was WONDERFUL. DR. STETLER was a gift from above, he restored our hope and helped us through the difficult times. I write this in hope of saving other couples the pain we went through. It was unnecessary and should have been handled differently. I spoke to other nurses and I am not the first to complain about him. I am beyond grateful and my beautiful baby boy is here and healthy.

May 16th, 2015
So so grateful for Dr. Lindsay. I did not want anyone else to deliver my baby. He professionalism and beside manor made me trust him completely and made for a wonderful delivery. The staff is AMAZING as well at the PSL location. They were all so sweet and genuinely cared about us and took extra time to address any concerns. There was not a single person there we did not love.

July 24th, 2013
Highly recommend
The office staff is fantastic, very friendly and courteous. Always receive appt reminders and they are accomodating with appt scheduling. Techs and nurses are very nice and knowledgeable, the office itself is updated and clean. Docs are great, follow up thoroughly and make sure patient questions are answered. Overall highly recommend.

April 12th, 2012
Best of the Best
I could not say more about his office. The staff is majorly caring and know you name when you come in. I have a beautiful baby girl and went through a ton. He is one of the major factors of the chance at life he gave my daughter Brianna! I was in the ICU on life support for 2 1/2 months while I was pregnant. He personally delivered her to make sure she was safe and I am very greatful. If you ever go to him know you are in the best of care! I think a lot of times people come on here and complain and don't say the positives. Love love love you all thank you again!

March 28th, 2016