A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Losby is Excellent. Dr. Losby has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Losby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Losby graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Losby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wabash County Hospital
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Losby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Losby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Losby practice?
Dr. Lynn Losby practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Warsaw, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL and North Manchester, IN.
See Warsaw Family Physicians and Warsaw Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Losby, Dr. Linette Losby, Dr. Melanie Losby, Dr. Melisa Losby, Dr. Malinda Losby, Dr. Lyn Losby, Dr. Lynda Losby, Dr. Missy Losby