A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Lucas-Fehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucas-Fehm
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lucas-Fehm Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas-Fehm graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Lucas-Fehm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn M Lucas-Fehm MD is a female Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Lucas-Fehm practice?
- Dr. Lynn Lucas-Fehm has 11 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Lucas-Fehm practices Radiology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Lansdale Radiologists.