A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Lucas-Fehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas-Fehm graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Lucas-Fehm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Lucas-Fehm MD is a female Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn Lucas-Fehm practice?
- Dr. Lynn Lucas-Fehm has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Lucas-Fehm practices Radiology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Abington, PA.
See Willow Grove Radiologists.