Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was all I had hoped it would be.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I APPRECIATE DR. LYONS CARING ATTITUDE, HE LISTENS AND DOES NOT RUSH. HE THINKS ABOUT WHAT I HAVE ASKED AND THEN ASK HIS OWN QUESTIONS AND THEN GIVES ME AN ANSWER ABOUT WHAT CONCERNS ME.

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always give out good information on the issues that you are dealing with and the staff in the office make you feel comfortable while waiting for doctor.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I never thought I would ever have urological problems, but since I now have these medical issues I can safely say that Dr. Lyons is great. Moultrie is blessed to have Dr. Lynn Lyons in town. I hope he stays until he retires.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor. He doing all effort to help patient. thanks... I would like to comment more but my english grammar are limited.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lyons is awesome. He takes time with you as if you were his only patient.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

staff is friendly, explain everything,DR explained everything,no waiting time to see the DR.

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone was wonderful. Dr Lyons is a very caring doctor and I appreciate him taking as much time as I need with him. He does not rush in and out within minutes.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Lyons, is very concern with what problems you may be facing and always willing to listen to what you share about your condition or problem.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent appointment. Dr. Lyons has some fresh ideas to address my elderly mother's UTI issues, which gives us hope. In addition, he explains why the medical problems are occuring in an easy to understand manner. We look forward to working with him.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very informative, showed concern, explained my problem and set up a game plan to do whatever is necessary to take care of my problem.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He made me feel comfortable and I was able to open up and talk with him without any feelings of embarrassment.

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It's always a pleasure to see Dr Lyons or any of the staff there. Never had to wait long, they're always pleasant and eager to help or answer questions.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of, if not the finest, doctor that I have ever dealt with. A true credit to the medical profession...

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

had appt at 2 with NO waiting that was fantastic. DR explained in detail and the Nurses were nice and friendly. Was my first time with this DR and I had no waiting!!!Will recoment to any one..thank you for nice DR visit

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Best doctor ever!!!! show details Best doctor ever!!!!
by Elizabeth Farr on Aug 20th, 2009

Dr. Lyons and his office staff are the best people in the world!! I am currently being treated for a kideny stone and a stent that was placed by Dr. Lyons and I could not have asked for a better doctor. When I call the office I feel like I am talking to friends who sincerely care about me and my condition. They remember me and ask how I'm doing and how my kids are, they have taken the time to get to know me as a person not just some patient. The caring and compassion that comes from everyone in the office can't be put into words here even though I have tried. I can't say enough how thankful I am to have them in my life.Having a kidney stone sucks but if you have to have one Dr. Lyons is most definetley the man to see about it.