Dr. Lynn Lyons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Lyons?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 20th, 2009

Best doctor ever!!!!

Dr. Lyons and his office staff are the best people in the world!! I am currently being treated for a kideny stone and a stent that was placed by Dr. Lyons and I could not have asked for a better doctor. When I call the office I feel like I am talking to friends who sincerely care about me and my condition. They remember me and ask how I'm doing and how my kids are, they have taken the time to get to know me as a person not just some patient. The caring and compassion that comes from everyone in the office can't be put into words here even though I have tried. I can't say enough how thankful I am to have them in my life.Having a kidney stone sucks but if you have to have one Dr. Lyons is most definetley the man to see about it.

August 1st, 2017