Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Judy's Book.
Stay away show details Stay away
Jan 27th, 2015

She is extremely rude, cold, and a waste of time. I waited 2 weeks for an appointment and couldn't even start to help me get my issue taken care of. STAY AWAY!!

Dec 13th, 2014

She is NOT to be trusted at all. Her bedside manner is harsh. She is negligent of her patients and does not work in their best interest. If I could give less than Poor ratings, I would!!!

I LOVE DR. LYNN MURPHY AND STAFF` show details I LOVE DR. LYNN MURPHY AND STAFF`
Oct 1st, 2011

Please believe me when I say that Dr. Murphy is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Not only is her staff fantastic but I can actually say she was sent to Earth to be a doctor. If she doesn't know the answer she will do everything in her power to figure it out. So far there is nothing she doesn't know. After all of the years of terrible doctors blaming me for being ill...Dr. Murphy came along and literally saved my life. She and her staff are very busy so please be patient (no pun intended). I LOVE DR. MURPHY!

The Best Doctor EVER show details The Best Doctor EVER
by Janis H. at Judy`sBook on Oct 28th, 2009 on judysbook.com

I`ve been going to Dr. Murphy for about 7 years now and she is really caring, loving and a great doctor.

The Best Doctor EVER show details The Best Doctor EVER
by Janis H. at Judy`s Book on Oct 27th, 2009 on judysbook.com

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
Dr. Murphy Was Spot On! show details Dr. Murphy Was Spot On!
by Victoria M. at Judy`sBook on May 28th, 2008 on judysbook.com

I had a sudden bout with on-going dizziness that I could not for the lifeof me figure the cause. Especially because I otherwise lead a healthyand active lifestyle. So, I visited Dr. Murphy and after a quick exam shehanded me this 15 page p...

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
by Pastor Mark S. at Judy`sBook on Sep 7th, 2007 on judysbook.com

She is the kindest primary care physician I have ever experienced. Amazing & loving care - real integrity and fabulous manner. Can only give Dr Lynn the highest recommendation

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
by Pastor Mark S. at Judy`s Book on Sep 6th, 2007 on judysbook.com

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
A "Jewel" show details A "Jewel"
by Linda B. at Judy`sBook on Apr 16th, 2007 on judysbook.com

I \"stumbled\" upon Dr. Murphy because, lucky me, we happen to live in the same town. I work in the medical field, so I have become a bit \"jaded\" when it comes to Dr.`s, however, I have nothing but high praise for this one. Just think back ...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
A Great Doctor for the Whole Family show details A Great Doctor for the Whole Family
by Kris K. at Judy`sBook on Sep 6th, 2006 on judysbook.com

I love Dr. Murphy. She has been really good to me and my kids. We came from Kaiser and didn`t know how much better it would be \"on the outside\". She gives quality health care and doesn`t rush you. Her office staff is very friendly and e...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Cindy H. at Judy`sBook on Sep 1st, 2006 on judysbook.com

After years of enduring clinic treatment, I found Dr. Murphy - she spends time with each patient, explains everything clearly in an unintimidating manner. Compasisonate and caring, with a good staff, this individual practice restored my fa...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
Excellent doctor.. show details Excellent doctor..
by Julienne R. at Judy`sBook on Jan 24th, 2006 on judysbook.com

Dr. Lynn Murphy is my primary care physician. I chose her out of a huge list because she was closest to my house, not really an informed decision. However, I was more than lucky to have come across her. She has an excellent bedside man...