A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Mathia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Mathia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathia graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mathia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Mathia DO is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lynn Mathia practice?
- Dr. Lynn Mathia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Mathia practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.