Surgical Specialist
Video profile

hit and miss...but the "Miss" was huge show details hit and miss...but the "Miss" was huge
Aug 6th, 2015

had her husband Ron deliver devastating news in an uncaring, uninformed with a "Don't spend anymore and give up" attitude about my 47 year old wife, Horrible ...a nightmre

Patient show details Patient
May 24th, 2015

She did amazing work and she's amazing with patients. I wish I could see her for all my medical needs.

by Stella Pivovarova on Mar 13th, 2015

Excellent doctor, very knowledgable. The staff is also great!

Mar 11th, 2015

she is very caring and considerate doctr

So fortunate!! show details So fortunate!!
Jul 19th, 2011

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Mathia. I have never been to a doctor that takes so much time to listen to my problems and then come up with a solution. Her office is beautiful and very comfortable. Professional. Highly recommeneded.

Nov 29th, 2010

She took terrific care of my elderly mother. The caring and compassion of Dr. Mathia and her staff (especially nurse Ron!) is not often found in a surgeon's office. We were so lucky our family doctor recommended her to us!!

second class show details second class
Aug 23rd, 2010

very poor communication skills. needs to focus on patient needs not her own. keep jerry springer life to herself.

Probably a life saver show details Probably a life saver
Apr 28th, 2009

Dr Mathia and her entire staff are fantastic! Very knowledgeable and very concerned with every detail. She could very well have saved my life. No question is too small and no concern too inconsequential. I've recommended her to several people and will continue to do so.