A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn McCanse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCanse
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. McCanse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn McCanse, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McCanse graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. McCanse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn R A McCanse MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn R. McCanse practice?
- Dr. Lynn McCanse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn McCanse practices Urology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Liberty, MO.
See Kansas City Urologists.