A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn McCanse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCanse
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McCanse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn McCanse, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McCanse graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. McCanse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn R A McCanse MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn R. McCanse practice?
- Dr. Lynn McCanse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn McCanse practices Urology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Liberty, MO.
See Kansas City Urologists.