A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn McKinley-Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn McKinley-Grant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn McKinley-Grant, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Lymphoma Psoriasis Sclerotherapy Skin Cancer Medical Dermatology Ethnic Skin
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinley-Grant graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. McKinley-Grant has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Josette McKinley-Grant FAAD and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn J. McKinley-Grant practice?
- Dr. Lynn McKinley-Grant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn McKinley-Grant practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Chevy Chase, MD.
See Bethesda Dermatologists and Bethesda Internists.