A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Morris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Morris has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn A Morris MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn A. Morris practice?
- Dr. Lynn Morris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Morris practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Internists, Eugene Oncologists, and Eugene Primary Care Doctors.