A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Mortensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Mortensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Mortensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mortensen graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Mortensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Marie Mortensen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Mortensen practice?
- Dr. Lynn Mortensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Mortensen practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Family Physicians.