A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Myers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center Carrollton
- Rhd Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Marie Myers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Myers practice?
- Dr. Lynn Myers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Myers practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.