A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Nachamie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Nachamie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachamie
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nachamie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Nachamie, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachamie graduated from Centro De Estudios Universitarios Xochicalco - Campus Ensenada.
Dr. Nachamie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Carol Nachamie MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lynn C. Nachamie practice?
- Dr. Lynn Nachamie has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Nachamie practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.