Dr. Lynn Napoli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 30th, 2013
I echo similar the sentiments expressed here. Dr. Napoli is a good doctor but her office manager Chrissi is unprofessional, rude, argumentative, unpleasant and just plain angry. She has given me incorrect medical information on more than one occasion. Once she refused to give me the medication I requested but upon my pleading she relented and said that the doctor would never give me that medicine. The doctor prescribed exactly what I asked for. Another time I was experiencing severe pain and called at 9 a.m. Chrissi said that she would speak to the doctor. I asked when should I call back. She said she would call me back “it’s her job.” After not hearing from her, at 4:30 that same day, I phoned and was told by her that “it’s too late now. I should go to urgent care.” I phoned the next day for an appointment and was told they would need about twenty minutes to figure out where to schedule me in and that they would get back to me. 45 minutes later I phoned and this time was told that the doctor had a “thing” to go to and would not be in. As if all this wasn’t bad enough I had another run in with office manager Chrissi. Again she was giving me wrong medical information and when I complained that she was “thwarting all my efforts at receiving quality medical care” she told me that I was verbally abusing her. 3 days later I received in the mail a letter telling me that I had 30 days to find another doctor as I was non-compliant on the medical care I was being given. Seems I am not the only one being manipulated here. Dr. Napoli’s practice and livelihood is as well. And I bet all the tea in China that she doesn’t even know about her office manager’s manipulations. Every single time that I call I am routinely put on hold. I have been on hold for close to five minutes and have hung up only to be put on hold again when I called back again. I bet that if Dr. Napoli called her own office she’d be put on hold too. And that annoying beep while on hold is so unnecessary given the alternatives available today. It shouldn’t be pure anguish just to call my doctor. By the way I have only seen Dr. Napoli once. Can you believe that?

August 29th, 2012
amazing
had an amazing experience .. dr.napoli listened to me and never cut me off.. staff is great, they are very professional and i was only on hold for five minutes on the phone, i didnt have my insurance card they day of my appointment and the staff helped me locate a temporary copy through my hmo, the staff was very polite to me i really liked my nurse (magie).

June 27th, 2012
AMAZING DOCOTR, GREAT STAFF!
I was new patient with Dr. Napoli and they were able to get me in right away, the staff was very helpful I do disagree with many of the comments. I love Dr.Napoli she listens to me throughout the whole visit and the staff is very greeting. Maybe they hired new girls..?

March 26th, 2012
The office manager is very rude and hostile, everytime we call Dr. Napoli's office for an appointment she puts on hold and then on a switch board and then drops the phone.
Dr. Napoli is a good Doctor but unfortunatley her office manager ( Chrisi) is very rude and refuses to give the patients an appointment. My wife and I have been trying to get an appointment with the Doctor for 2 weeks now and the office manager keeps putting us on hold and then drops the call. I wised there was a way for me to let Doctor Napoli know that Chrisi is her enemy. She also acts as if she is in pain and looks very angrey when I go for a visit, she tends to ask you the same question several times...........

February 16th, 2012
Good doctor...horrible office staff
Dr. Napoli was recommended from my OBGYN. Dr Napoli is a good doctor, unfortunately her staff is horrible. They are not kind, sympathetic and often give incorrect medical advice/opinions over the phone. They have attitudes and always put you on hold for a long time. There are so many other doctors with great staff to choose from. Dr. Napoli would have a ton of patients if she changed her office staff.

May 25th, 2011
Like the doctor, but that's all
Dr. Napoli is great, but all of the negative comments are completely accurate. And they don't care when you tell them about it. The wait time is unbearable EVERY time I am there and may change doctors just b/c of this.

May 20th, 2011
waiting on the phone isnt ideal because of the long hold times an annoying beep, however Dr. Napoli is a top-notch, first class doctor who treats the entire patient. I have kept her as my doctor regardless of how far I have moved from MV, and will keep her as my doctor as long as Im living within a reasonable driving distance, she's fantastic!

May 12th, 2011
Our family is blessed to have found Dr. Napoli. She truly cares about her patients and takes the time to listen. Same day appointments are usually available if you call early.

December 3rd, 2010
Young and not very experienced staff, may make mistake such as not accurate record and display a bit of an attitude

November 9th, 2010
A beep sounds every 5 seconds while you are on hold on her office line
Would you like to be put on hold for up to 15 minutes while you listen to a high-pitched beep every 5 seconds? That's what will happen to you if you are a patient of Dr. Napoli. Her office staff has an attitude and puts you on hold whenever possible.

February 14th, 2010
Doctor is good listener, helpful staff

January 6th, 2010
bad office staff
Dr. lost me as a pacient due to unprfessional office staff, unwiling to work with you when you most need help.