Dr. Lynn Nelms MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 11th, 2015
Clueless
Ease of scheduling urgent appointments : Horrible, , they got my insurance WRONG both times, I am the primary ( I am Female) they Automatically assumed it was under my husband 2X , and never corrected it. The lobby was filthy, books were dirty the tables were dirty, the floor was dirty. And this was when all the really bad Flu case were going around and every kid around was getting sick and well and then sick again.. my daughter is 4 and we have gone to her now 3X at least and each time it was horrible.. Our last visit a few months ago, we had an appt for 1:15 we got there at 1:00 , then another lady and son came in at 1:15, they took him first and our appt was BEFORE theirs.. I know because I talked to the lady and her appt was later.. We FINALLY got seen at 1: 30 , but then we were waiting in the Room for 20 min more!!!! So we got there at 1:00, seen at 1:30, had to wait until 1:50 (almost 1 hr later) just to be seen.. and THIS WAS NOT even Busy! horrible.. The little boy that went in before us was Fine in the waiting room , and as soon as he went back there he was screaming soooo loud.. he never stopped , even when we had to go in the back.. When Dr. Nelms finally emerged in the room to us.. She NEVER looks directly to Adults either, not sure what is her deal.. she talks to the kids okay... but not to the Adults . Her staff is very standoffish also.. when we were finally leaving the doctor didn't say bye, she just left the room and said "whenever your ready you can go" How nice ??? Not.. and then we are walking out and the lady at the front is looking at her computer and there was another lady in an office and neither one looked up to say bye or nothing .. I had to ask one of them something because the doctor left so Abruptly and then they had to look up.. It was a horrible experience.. I think she is still VERY Green and too new to care why she is really doing this. She is very standoffish , bedside manner is poor, not very courteous and when I wanted to know about medicine she didn't explain it very well , after all the time we waited it was not worth it at all.. we are now searching for a different doctor.