A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nichols is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nichols, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nichols accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Nichols practice?
Dr. Mark Nichols practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otology, Neurotology, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists, Houston Pediatric Specialists, Houston Surgeons, and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.