A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nichols is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nichols, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nichols accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Nichols practice?
Dr. Mark Nichols practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.