A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nichols is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nichols, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lynn Nichols MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Mark Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Nichols practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.