A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Norman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Norman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Norman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Norman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Norman practice?
Dr. Harold Norman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.