A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Norman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Norman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Norman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Norman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Lynn Norman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Norman practice?
- Dr. Harold Norman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Norman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons and Jacksonville Surgeons.