A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Norman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Norman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Norman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Norman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Lynn Norman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Norman practice?
- Dr. Harold Norman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Norman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons and Jacksonville Surgeons.