A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Norton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Norton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Norton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Norton graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Norton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hilton Head Hospital
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Norton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn Norton practice?
- Dr. Lynn Norton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Norton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Okatie, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Beaufort, SC.
See Okatie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.