A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Nugent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nugent graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Nugent has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Do Nugent MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn D. Nugent practice?
- Dr. Lynn Nugent has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Nugent practices Internal Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Sylmar Internists.