Dr. Lynn Oconnor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 30th, 2016
Health Educator
Dr. O'Connor is fantastic! She led the fight in my battle against Rectal Cancer. She made the most terrifying experience of my life bearable

November 8th, 2016
With a 20 plus year history of diverticulitis, I had no choice but surgical intervention. Being an established patient of Dr. O'Connor's, I knew exactly who I would trust to perform my surgery. She is kind, gentle, in no way an alarmist, and an expert in her field. I would highly recommend everyone I know to her!

October 30th, 2016
Professional, skilled, compassionate
Dr. O'Connor is a skilled, professional, and compassionate surgeon. Plus, she is warm and friendly, putting you at ease during what can be difficult and challenging circumstances requiring surgery.

September 15th, 2016
Excellence all around
The doctor and her staff were wonderful. Professional but with a warm bedside manner. I can Think of nothing negative. This is a delicate area of specialization and they know how to treaT a patient to put them at ease.

September 2nd, 2016
jf
she's great all-around

August 23rd, 2016
So lucky to have found her!
Dr. Lynn O'Connor's name came to me as a word of mouth reference. I was scheduled to see a completely different doctor but was in so much pain that I went searching for someone else to see sooner. I emailed Dr. O'Connor and she responded to my inquiry within 24 hours PERSONALLY (which i WAS NOT expecting). Dr. O'Connor suggested I make an appointment with her office, which I did for the next day, and she saw me at that time. Dr. O'Connor is very professional. She was very clear with me about what my issue was, what types of things cause it and what she was going to do to help me. Throughout my examination she was communicative and helped to make me comfortable. After my visit, I was shared written information on my condition and explained to me what the next steps would be. She was even nice enough to respond to some follow up questions post visit, which I sent to her via email. I have already recommended her to a friend and continue to do so. Dr. O'Connor is wonderful!

July 26th, 2016
Excellent Treatment for a Sensitive Problem
Dr. O'Connor is a compassionate professional who has treated me with respect and kindness. She always explains exactly what she is going to do before she examines me; then explains the condition and the best way to treat it. She takes time to answer all my questions about treatment and the healing process. I enthusiatically recommend her if you have colon-rectal problems.

July 6th, 2016
The most caring compassionate Doctor I ever met

June 24th, 2016
Dr. O'Connor
I was recommended by my general doctor to Dr. O'Connor to have my surgery done. I am so glad that I took his advice. Dr. O'Connor is considerate, understanding and experienced in her field. After my surgery was completed and I had recovered from the anesthetic, Dr. O'Connor came over to see how I was feeling. She explained what I would experience after the surgery and told me if I had excruciating pain I should get in touch with her immediately. I did follow up visits with her and everything was great. Dr. O'Connor is wonderful, kind and understanding. I would recommend her to friends and family!

August 12th, 2015
What a very nice person & a great Dr.

August 1st, 2015
Best EVER
Dr. Lynn O'Connor is a true gem. In my opinion , I've never had a better doctor. From the very first moment I met her, she took the time needed to thoroughly explain my medical condition and subsequent surgery. She was sensitive to my fears and concerns. I had a very serious colon issue and she promised she would be there for me every minute and truly was. She literally made herself available whenever I called with an issue, problem or concern. She was there for me during my numerous hospitalizations both in the ER and when I was admitted. Dr. O'Connor has a wonderful manner ~ is kind, caring, considerate and goes the EXTRA mile for her patients. She has a comprehensive knowledge of her medical field. You can ask questions and she follows up on problems. She will work with you and for you. In addition, she has a wonderfully and helpful supportive staff ~ her nurse Denise, the receptionists Monica and Maureen, the surgical scheduler ~ Tracy are all part of this amazing team. I highly recommend the fantastic doctor, her quality of care is unsurpassed!

July 2nd, 2015
I would strongly recommend finding another doctor. I was disturbed by her lack of compassion and the incredible amount of pain she caused me. She did not explain what was going to take place and she did nothing but brutally continue the exam. The multiple anoscopies were excruciating as was the banding procedure. Simply the worst experience with a doctor I've ever had.