So lucky to have found her! show details So lucky to have found her!
by Alyss Doyle on Aug 23rd, 2016

Dr. Lynn O'Connor's name came to me as a word of mouth reference. I was scheduled to see a completely different doctor but was in so much pain that I went searching for someone else to see sooner. I emailed Dr. O'Connor and she responded to my inquiry within 24 hours PERSONALLY (which i WAS NOT expecting). Dr. O'Connor suggested I make an appointment with her office, which I did for the next day, and she saw me at that time. Dr. O'Connor is very professional. She was very clear with me about what my issue was, what types of things cause it and what she was going to do to help me. Throughout my examination she was communicative and helped to make me comfortable. After my visit, I was shared written information on my condition and explained to me what the next steps would be. She was even nice enough to respond to some follow up questions post visit, which I sent to her via email. I have already recommended her to a friend and continue to do so. Dr. O'Connor is wonderful!

Excellent Treatment for a Sensitive Problem show details Excellent Treatment for a Sensitive Problem
by Bonnie Newman on Jul 26th, 2016

Dr. O'Connor is a compassionate professional who has treated me with respect and kindness. She always explains exactly what she is going to do before she examines me; then explains the condition and the best way to treat it. She takes time to answer all my questions about treatment and the healing process. I enthusiatically recommend her if you have colon-rectal problems.

by Donna s on Jul 6th, 2016

The most caring compassionate Doctor I ever met

Dr. O'Connor show details Dr. O'Connor
by Paula on Jun 24th, 2016

I was recommended by my general doctor to Dr. O'Connor to have my surgery done. I am so glad that I took his advice. Dr. O'Connor is considerate, understanding and experienced in her field. After my surgery was completed and I had recovered from the anesthetic, Dr. O'Connor came over to see how I was feeling. She explained what I would experience after the surgery and told me if I had excruciating pain I should get in touch with her immediately. I did follow up visits with her and everything was great. Dr. O'Connor is wonderful, kind and understanding. I would recommend her to friends and family!

Aug 12th, 2015

What a very nice person & a great Dr.

Best EVER show details Best EVER
by Patti S. on Aug 1st, 2015

Dr. Lynn O'Connor is a true gem. In my opinion , I've never had a better doctor. From the very first moment I met her, she took the time needed to thoroughly explain my medical condition and subsequent surgery. She was sensitive to my fears and concerns. I had a very serious colon issue and she promised she would be there for me every minute and truly was. She literally made herself available whenever I called with an issue, problem or concern. She was there for me during my numerous hospitalizations both in the ER and when I was admitted. Dr. O'Connor has a wonderful manner ~ is kind, caring, considerate and goes the EXTRA mile for her patients. She has a comprehensive knowledge of her medical field. You can ask questions and she follows up on problems. She will work with you and for you. In addition, she has a wonderfully and helpful supportive staff ~ her nurse Denise, the receptionists Monica and Maureen, the surgical scheduler ~ Tracy are all part of this amazing team. I highly recommend the fantastic doctor, her quality of care is unsurpassed!

Jul 2nd, 2015

I would strongly recommend finding another doctor. I was disturbed by her lack of compassion and the incredible amount of pain she caused me. She did not explain what was going to take place and she did nothing but brutally continue the exam. The multiple anoscopies were excruciating as was the banding procedure. Simply the worst experience with a doctor I've ever had.

by Catherine Sparks on Mar 1st, 2015

I had a fissure that would not heal and the pain and symptoms had become quite severe and beyond unbearable. Dr. O'Connor was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process, including her Medical Assistant. She was compassionate and respectful during the office visits as well as during the Surgery.

Traumatizing show details Traumatizing
Feb 15th, 2015

It's taken months to get over my horrendous experience with this doctor. I went in and it was recommended that I do RBL. She caused me excruciating pain an ignored my pain during and after the treatment. She gave me the distinct feeling that she pretended to listen to my concerns and questions .. In FACT she was without an ounce of empathy. I was never given the benefit of an accurate explanation or warning before anything was done to me in her office. I thought by seeking a woman I would receive empathetic treatment. FORGET it!! A marketing ploy by this large medical group. Stay far , far away from her. She made a difficult ,painful and embarrassing medical issue one that has caused me unspoken stress and anguish.

Jan 8th, 2015

You couldn't find a more gentle, caring physician especially considering her specialty.

by Munir Din on Mar 28th, 2014

she is great. very soft. very professional

Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor show details Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor
Apr 2nd, 2013

Came in for my second RBL treatment in a tremendous amount of pain. Informed Dr. O'Connor and asked to be numbed before the treatment. She paid no attention to me and went right ahead with no attempt to minimize the pain. It felt like someone sticking a knife in me. It was the worst pain I've ever had in my life. She was without empathy, before, during and after the treatment. Unbelievable.

Mrs Eva Bedell show details Mrs Eva Bedell
Nov 30th, 2012

She knows what she doing excellent doctor I didn't even know I had been operated on. geat doctor

Dr. O'Connor helped me get through the WORST time in my life show details Dr. O'Connor helped me get through the WORST time in my life
Feb 18th, 2011

If is wasn't for her hugs, smile and confidence that I would get better and get on with my life I really don't know how I would have gotten through the worst physical issue I have ever had. I thank God for her as her surgical skills helped me heal. Let's face it this is not an area of the body that you want to have problems with, and she understands that and her bedside manner is greater than 5 stars, it should be 10 stars. I can't say enough about Dr. O'Connor, she is kind, always ready with a hug, her confidence of knowing how the body will heal and what will help you heal faster just helps in a sitation that is just horrible. It has been two years since my surgery and not a week goes by that I don't think about how she helped me. Just simply a wonderful Doctor.