Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
by Munir Din on Mar 28th, 2014

she is great. very soft. very professional

|  Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2013

Came in for my second RBL treatment in a tremendous amount of pain. Informed Dr. O'Connor and asked to be numbed before the treatment. She paid no attention to me and went right ahead with no attempt to minimize the pain. It felt like someone sticking a knife in me. It was the worst pain I've ever had in my life. She was without empathy, before, during and after the treatment. Unbelievable.

|  Mrs Eva Bedell  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

She knows what she doing excellent doctor I didn't even know I had been operated on. geat doctor

|  Dr. O'Connor helped me get through the WORST time in my life  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

If is wasn't for her hugs, smile and confidence that I would get better and get on with my life I really don't know how I would have gotten through the worst physical issue I have ever had. I thank God for her as her surgical skills helped me heal. Let's face it this is not an area of the body that you want to have problems with, and she understands that and her bedside manner is greater than 5 stars, it should be 10 stars. I can't say enough about Dr. O'Connor, she is kind, always ready with a hug, her confidence of knowing how the body will heal and what will help you heal faster just helps in a sitation that is just horrible. It has been two years since my surgery and not a week goes by that I don't think about how she helped me. Just simply a wonderful Doctor.