A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Oliver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Oliver, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Oliver has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Marie Oliver MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Lynn Oliver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Oliver practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.