Dr. Lynn Osher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Osher?

February 28th, 2013

THE BEST!!! Absolutely hate to leave her :(

I've been seeing Dr. Osher for about 8 years now. Sadly, I am nearing 22 and after already stretching my time with her, I suppose it is finally time that I accept the fact that I must switch doctors. Dr. Osher is the best doctor I've ever been to. She is so caring, smart, professional, personable, and shows passion in what she does. She truly cares and takes time to get to know you and understand whatever it is that you may be experiencing. I've always felt so comfortable seeing her and safe putting my health and well being in her hands. Unlike some doctors, Dr. Osher has never rushed through my appointment or left me feeling unsure. Not to mention, her follow-up is great! Like her, her staff is very friendly and pleasant and easy to work with. I've never had any scheduling or communication problems with them. Dr. Osher is very easy to reach. There have been times where I've had a question about test results or medicine and I've been able to call the office and easily have a one-on-one conversation with her. Recently, I've even made my mom switch my little brother over to her office. I figured if I can't see her anymore, it's only right that my brother does! Haha. Definitely one of the best in the field and whenever I have the opportunity, I refer her! Hands down! Thank you Dr. Osher for your amazing care over the years. You will be missed!

September 28th, 2011

I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Osher and her practice. She met with us before my baby was born,for a consultation (meet & greet), which is unheard of these days! The office always has someone available to answer my questions. If I call after hours she is paged not another dr. They are are open on Saturdays. And when i am there she makes me feel like we are her only patient of the day. She has children herself and understand them beyond the books. After talking with other mothers that have other doctors i am more than confident i have made the right decision picking her as my dr.

June 20th, 2017