Obstetricians & Gynecologists

525 Oak Centre Dr
Ste 300
San Antonio, TX 78258
210-402-6022
Locations and availability (2)

|  Angel Dr. Parente  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2014

I love Dr. Parente she spends time with me and make sure I am comfortable and knowledgeable about my situation. It is my first pregnancy so I need all the attention and guidance and she gives me all. I would recommend her to family and friends.

|  Best Ob/Gyn EVER!!!!!  |  show details
by Amy Grunder-Bonham on Feb 27th, 2014

After dealing with reoccurring endometriosis after a full hysterectomy, I thought I wouldn't be able to find a doctor who would understand, or be able to help me after the many meds, surgeries, etc.. that I had with my previous doctor. Dr. Parente made me feel like family from the moment I met her, and with each appointment thereafter, I felt like I had finally found peace after struggling with pain, and misery for long. I actually look forward to our appointments, and her smiling face. I would recommend Dr. Parente to anyone looking for an ob/gyn that by far exceeds exceptional patient satisfaction.

|  The best OB/GYN doc, by far!  |  show details
by K. Smith on Feb 12th, 2014

Parente always acted like it was the first day on the job. She was so excited and loved hearing baby's heartbeat as much as the patents did! She loves peeking in on the little one and making sure they're okay. She really loves her job, and it shows. She's young, peppy and is sooo easy to talk to. Almost as if she's of the girls that you can talk to about anything. Our family loves her! If I have another, I refuse to see anyone else.

|  show details
Jul 22nd, 2013

Best drs appointment I have ever had. I only sat in the waiting room for 5 minutes before being called back. The nurses were very friendly in taking my vitals and asking all the necessary questions. Dr. Parente met with me in the exam room before having me undress. She let me ask her a hundred questions and listened to all of my concerns. She went over many options with me and made me feel completely at ease. The exam itself was the easiest and least painful exam I have ever had. Overall I am very pleased to have found Dr. Parente and plan on keeping her as my doctor for a very long time!!

|  Genuinly Caring  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

Dr Parente puts makes you feel,as if your her only patient she has.She is a very caring doctor.

|  AWSOME  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

Dr. Parente was the absolute best thing that happened to me! She is kind, through, and extremely professional! I give her the highest recommendation!