Dr. Lynn Parente MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology San Antonio, TX

no change

June 28th, 2016
By far my most favorite OBGYN ever!!!!!! Can not say how greatful I am for her dedication. Genuienly cares for her patients.

September 8th, 2015
The best dr in San Antonio
I had a c section the last time and We wanted a vaginal delivery this time so, we went to dr Parente and we are very grateful with her help. Very kind, and human!!! She doesn't care about the money but the person! Highly recommend

February 1st, 2015
Dr. Parente is an angel. She is very knowledgeable and is a great doctor, but she also has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. She is great at putting you at ease no matter how difficult the situation is. She has been there for me with my crazy doctor-phobic personality, difficult pregnancy and sudden delivery, and I couldn't be happier to have her as my doctor. I honestly don't think I would have gotten through it with someone else. If anyone is looking for an excellent OB in San Antonio, trust me you cannot go wrong with her. Thank you again Dr. Parente for helping bring my beautiful baby girl into the world.

January 19th, 2015
amaxing
Dr. Parente is so amazing! Extremely personable and comfortable! I would never go to another dr again!

January 13th, 2015
The best OB doc
I LOVE Dr.Lynn Parente. She's very knowledgable and so friendly. She's more like a close friend rather then a stuffy doctor. She's very humble and approachable. I wish I'd had her for all my previous babies. She DEF made number 5 very special. I just love her and so did the rest of the family. It's just too bad the practice she's with isn't that great. She should really consider opening up her own practice. Riverwalk doesn't allow other children/anxious siblings in the office are. So, if you're not a first time mom, then it's a big inconvenience and just sucks. Other then that, if I decide to ever have another, I'm going back to Dr.Parente!!!

January 7th, 2015
Love her. So happy I found her.

December 19th, 2014
She's great i really liked her she made me feel really comfortable she very nice

September 1st, 2014
Best Dr Ever!!!!
Dr.parente is the best Dr ever. i love the Downtown office vs the stone oak location they are faster and seem to be more eager to assist me. The staff is friendlier and prompt. The wait is reasonable and the nurses there are very nice. I would recommend this office and Dr.Parente to everyone!

April 21st, 2014
Angel Dr. Parente
I love Dr. Parente she spends time with me and make sure I am comfortable and knowledgeable about my situation. It is my first pregnancy so I need all the attention and guidance and she gives me all. I would recommend her to family and friends.

February 27th, 2014
Best Ob/Gyn EVER!!!!!
After dealing with reoccurring endometriosis after a full hysterectomy, I thought I wouldn't be able to find a doctor who would understand, or be able to help me after the many meds, surgeries, etc.. that I had with my previous doctor. Dr. Parente made me feel like family from the moment I met her, and with each appointment thereafter, I felt like I had finally found peace after struggling with pain, and misery for long. I actually look forward to our appointments, and her smiling face. I would recommend Dr. Parente to anyone looking for an ob/gyn that by far exceeds exceptional patient satisfaction.

February 12th, 2014
The best OB/GYN doc, by far!
Parente always acted like it was the first day on the job. She was so excited and loved hearing baby's heartbeat as much as the patents did! She loves peeking in on the little one and making sure they're okay. She really loves her job, and it shows. She's young, peppy and is sooo easy to talk to. Almost as if she's of the girls that you can talk to about anything. Our family loves her! If I have another, I refuse to see anyone else.

July 22nd, 2013
Best drs appointment I have ever had. I only sat in the waiting room for 5 minutes before being called back. The nurses were very friendly in taking my vitals and asking all the necessary questions. Dr. Parente met with me in the exam room before having me undress. She let me ask her a hundred questions and listened to all of my concerns. She went over many options with me and made me feel completely at ease. The exam itself was the easiest and least painful exam I have ever had. Overall I am very pleased to have found Dr. Parente and plan on keeping her as my doctor for a very long time!!