Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Feb 1st, 2015

Dr. Parente is an angel. She is very knowledgeable and is a great doctor, but she also has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. She is great at putting you at ease no matter how difficult the situation is. She has been there for me with my crazy doctor-phobic personality, difficult pregnancy and sudden delivery, and I couldn't be happier to have her as my doctor. I honestly don't think I would have gotten through it with someone else. If anyone is looking for an excellent OB in San Antonio, trust me you cannot go wrong with her. Thank you again Dr. Parente for helping bring my beautiful baby girl into the world.

amaxing show details amaxing
by tiffany kline on Jan 19th, 2015

Dr. Parente is so amazing! Extremely personable and comfortable! I would never go to another dr again!

The best OB doc show details The best OB doc
by Krista on Jan 13th, 2015

I LOVE Dr.Lynn Parente. She's very knowledgable and so friendly. She's more like a close friend rather then a stuffy doctor. She's very humble and approachable. I wish I'd had her for all my previous babies. She DEF made number 5 very special. I just love her and so did the rest of the family. It's just too bad the practice she's with isn't that great. She should really consider opening up her own practice. Riverwalk doesn't allow other children/anxious siblings in the office are. So, if you're not a first time mom, then it's a big inconvenience and just sucks. Other then that, if I decide to ever have another, I'm going back to Dr.Parente!!!

by Brianna Roberts on Jan 7th, 2015

Love her. So happy I found her.

Dec 19th, 2014

She's great i really liked her she made me feel really comfortable she very nice

Best Dr Ever!!!! show details Best Dr Ever!!!!
Sep 1st, 2014

Dr.parente is the best Dr ever. i love the Downtown office vs the stone oak location they are faster and seem to be more eager to assist me. The staff is friendlier and prompt. The wait is reasonable and the nurses there are very nice. I would recommend this office and Dr.Parente to everyone!

Angel Dr. Parente show details Angel Dr. Parente
Apr 21st, 2014

I love Dr. Parente she spends time with me and make sure I am comfortable and knowledgeable about my situation. It is my first pregnancy so I need all the attention and guidance and she gives me all. I would recommend her to family and friends.

Best Ob/Gyn EVER!!!!! show details Best Ob/Gyn EVER!!!!!
by Amy Grunder-Bonham on Feb 27th, 2014

After dealing with reoccurring endometriosis after a full hysterectomy, I thought I wouldn't be able to find a doctor who would understand, or be able to help me after the many meds, surgeries, etc.. that I had with my previous doctor. Dr. Parente made me feel like family from the moment I met her, and with each appointment thereafter, I felt like I had finally found peace after struggling with pain, and misery for long. I actually look forward to our appointments, and her smiling face. I would recommend Dr. Parente to anyone looking for an ob/gyn that by far exceeds exceptional patient satisfaction.

The best OB/GYN doc, by far! show details The best OB/GYN doc, by far!
by K. Smith on Feb 12th, 2014

Parente always acted like it was the first day on the job. She was so excited and loved hearing baby's heartbeat as much as the patents did! She loves peeking in on the little one and making sure they're okay. She really loves her job, and it shows. She's young, peppy and is sooo easy to talk to. Almost as if she's of the girls that you can talk to about anything. Our family loves her! If I have another, I refuse to see anyone else.

Jul 22nd, 2013

Best drs appointment I have ever had. I only sat in the waiting room for 5 minutes before being called back. The nurses were very friendly in taking my vitals and asking all the necessary questions. Dr. Parente met with me in the exam room before having me undress. She let me ask her a hundred questions and listened to all of my concerns. She went over many options with me and made me feel completely at ease. The exam itself was the easiest and least painful exam I have ever had. Overall I am very pleased to have found Dr. Parente and plan on keeping her as my doctor for a very long time!!

Genuinly Caring show details Genuinly Caring
Sep 11th, 2012

Dr Parente puts makes you feel,as if your her only patient she has.She is a very caring doctor.

AWSOME show details AWSOME
Aug 8th, 2012

Dr. Parente was the absolute best thing that happened to me! She is kind, through, and extremely professional! I give her the highest recommendation!