A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Pearson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Pearson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- CHRISTUS Jasper Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn L. Pearson practice?
Dr. Lynn Pearson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jasper, TX.
See Jasper Orthopedic Surgeons.