A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Pearson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Pearson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Pearson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- CHRISTUS Jasper Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Lanier Pearson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lynn L. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Lynn Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Pearson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jasper, TX.
See Jasper Surgeons.