A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Pearson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Pearson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Pearson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- CHRISTUS Jasper Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Lanier Pearson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lynn L. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Lynn Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Pearson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jasper, TX.
See Jasper Surgeons.