Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Pittman
Dr. Lynn Pittman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Olney, IL and Terre Haute, IN. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pittman is affiliated with Carle Richland Memorial Hospital, Terre Haute Regional Hospital and Union Hospital Inc. Dr. Pittman has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynn Pittman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lynn Pittman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Walter Chroniak
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 1.03 mi66
Dr. Kumar Gaurav
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 1.06 mi15
Dr. Tony Mercho
Indianapolis, IN 1.11 mi37