Dr. Lynn Pittman DO Patient Reviews

3.6

December 2nd, 2015
She was very thorough with my examination.

February 3rd, 2015
Dr. Lynn Pittman is the best ever, she spends as much time as needed to get your problem solved.

December 2nd, 2014
Very poor physician
Dr. Lynn Pittman is an extremely poor physician. I went to her for 2 years and finally had enough when she misdiagnosed a gall stone as constipation, for which she gave me an adjustment and told me to take enemas. I was in tremendous pain during the visit and felt so much worse when she was done with me. I insisted on her ordering an ultra sound, and IT provided the accurate diagnosis. Her nurse called me and told me what it was and that I did not need to do anything about it as it would pass on it's own. I insisted that she send me to a specialist, and upon going to him, was told I needed immediate surgery to remove my gall bladder. That was the straw that broke the camel's back and I never returned to her. Regardless of what my physical symptoms were over the 2 years I saw her, bronchitis, urinary tract infections, high cholesterol, strep throat, etc., she told me I would be fine if I just followed her diet plan, gave myself enemas and received her adjustments. Her diet plan uses foods that must be purchased at health food stores, are not palatable and are extremely expensive. Juicers and food processers are a must. She wanted me to keep a food diary of everything I put in my mouth and would then berate me for my diet, which was not anything out of the norm. I am friends with 2 other of her patients and they said they received the same treatment as I did. They also quit going to her as well. She can be personable and I do think she cares about her patients, she is just not qualified and is obsessed with diet, enemas and adjustments, for which she charges a pretty penny. I would not recommend her as a physician.

March 7th, 2012
Best Dr. I have ever had !
Dr. Lynn Pittman is a Dr that truly cares about how you are feeling , not just physically but emotionally as well. She is a good listener, asks questions & if you have questions she makes you feel comfortable so that you can ask them . I have been going to see her for over 5 years and if I will not go anywhere else . She reminds me of what I remember of how Doctors used to be like when I was a kid ! I'm a 54 yr. old female .

February 17th, 2011
double billing
how does this Dr. get away with double billing...isn't there an agency or an organaization that moniters how Dr.'s bill. I received 2 bills for the same visit. I went to see her because I had a rash on my upper body. She asked a couple of questions and barely looked at the rash then gave me some kind of explanation about it being from the type of food I was eating...not an allergy but just the type of food having toxins that were not being elimited from my body. she recomended I change my diet and give myself enemas and then she did what was the same thing that a chiropractor does. What I mean by what a chiropractor does is that she did an adjustment except she was very harsh with her movements and I hurt worse when I left than I did before I went to see her. I got 2 bills for this visit one was for her "treating my rash" and the other was for the "adjustment". This was all done in the same visit and no where was it posted that you would get two bills for every visit if she adjusts you. I went to the Dr. for a rash and it ended up costing me over $200.00. I think I should have been told that this was going to happen before she touched me for the adjustment. It seemed as if she thinks that the cure for everything is in your food and how fast you push out your poop. she orderes tons of blood tests but never do you get the results. on the rare occasion that I did get a call about a test being abnormal it was over a week since the test had been done and it was for an abnormal EKG. Wouldn't you think that you would get a call as soon as the results came in to the doctor. I asked her (her meaning the person on the phone. I don't know if it was the Dr. or some other staff member)why I was just now hearing about it. the person on the phone couldn't answer that and tried to blaim it on the providence medical center for not getting the results in faster. I called the Dr. office at providence medical center where the EKG had been done and they said that she (Dr. Pittman) would have got the results by the next day after the test was done and had no idea why it took her office a week to let me know. anyway this has got off track because it is supposed to be about her getting away with double billing. keep in mind that this wasn't just a very large bill but 2 different bills for the exact same visit, same day of the exact same month of the exact same year. there have been more than just this one time that this has happenend and I am not the only person that this has happened to as I have overheard conversation in the tiny waiting room from other patients about being double billed and hurting more on there way out of the office. I am looking for a new doctor but this is a small town and there just arn't that many doctors to choose from as they all know each other so how do I tell them about her without it getting back to her. another thing is she wants you to change your diet to eating special kinds of food like making your own juice involving buying your own juicer and taking all kinds of vitamins. if you don't show the signs in your body or your tests she basically calls you a lier about following her orders. my complaint about this part of her "orders" is where is the money going to come from to buy all these things in order to eat the way she wants us to eat. I can barely feed my family what she considers "junk food" how am I going to buy all these fancy things she suggests. the things she wants me to eat they don't have at the food bank and if they did it still wouldn't be enough since you can only go to the food bank once a week and the last time I went all I got was candy and cans of slim fast that is supposed to be mixed with milk. we didn't even get any vegetables not even in a can. they just didn't have enough to go around. basically I have to eat what is available even though it isn't on her list. so if you don't have enough money to buy all the fancy foods then I would suggest you not even bother to go to her.

March 17th, 2009
She is the best doctor in our area she takes very good care of her patients and there families