A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Pluche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Pluche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Pluche, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pluche graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pluche has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Stephen Pluche DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn S. Pluche practice?
- Dr. Lynn Pluche has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Pluche practices Family Medicine near Camarillo, CA.
See Camarillo Primary Care Doctors.