A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Pluche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Pluche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pluche
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pluche Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Pluche, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pluche graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pluche has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn S Pluche DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn S. Pluche practice?
- Dr. Lynn Pluche has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Pluche practices Family Medicine near Camarillo, CA.
See Camarillo Family Physicians.