A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Polonski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Polonski, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Polonski graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Polonski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Polonski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn Polonski practice?
- Dr. Lynn Polonski has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Polonski practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.