A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Polonski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Polonski, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polonski
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Polonski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Polonski graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Polonski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Polonski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn Polonski practice?
- Dr. Lynn Polonski has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Polonski practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.