Dr. Lynn Polonski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Polonski?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Polonski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2015

Good surgeon, not very friendly,wait time for appt can be way over the designated time.

November 2nd, 2015

He is competent and will do anything in his power to help suit your needs. He is always following the latest research. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

December 26th, 2013

I had an orbital tumor that was growing aggressively. My primary referred me to another ophthalmologist, but after a couple of appointments, I did not feel confident in her action plan. She provided names of 2 other doctors if I wanted to get another opinion, one being Dr. Polonski. After a brief explanation of my situation on the phone, we scheduled for an appointment the following week, far sooner than I expected. Staff was very pleasant and made a good first impression. During the first appointment, Dr. Polonski reviewed the MRI and tests I already had conducted, and completed a thorough initial evaluation; he then ordered a CT scan and scheduled a follow-up appointment. During the followup appointment, he reviewed the CT scan results, and determined the best surgical approach was going to be a lateral orbitotomy. I was very anxious, but his genuine compassion and concern was calming. After realizing his comfort level with the procedure, I had the utmost confidence that he was the surgeon I wanted to remove the tumor; we scheduled the surgery. It is now 2 weeks post-op, and I couldn't be happier with his performance and the results. The scar is barely noticeable, the swelling is almost gone, and my vision has already improved. At the post-op followup, he reviewed the pathology report, and ended up calling the pathologist to discuss while I was in the office. She said that the results were benign and confirmed that he completely removed the tumor, just like he said. After the good news, I could see that he was genuinely happy, almost like I was a family member, and that is exactly why I knew he was the right choice for me. I am beyond pleased with the experience, which is why it is without hesitation that I fully recommend Dr. Polonski.

October 8th, 2012

Dr. Polonski is possibly the best doctor I have ever seen. I had extensive facial trauma with several severe fractures, went to him for a second opinion, and wound up having him preform my reconstructive surgery. He was very clear in explaining how the procedure would go, managed to fit my surgery into his schedule on less than a week's notice, stopped by to see me when I was in post-op, and even came into the office on a weekend when it was closed because I needed to reschedule my follow-up appointment after surgery. He went above and beyond in every possible way. Words can't describe how grateful I am to him for basically putting half of my face back together.

June 20th, 2011

When I read Dr. Polonski specialties, I knew he was the Dr. I needed to see. I needed to have my brows raised and fat removed from eyelids due to lack of vision quality. It was also time for a complete eye exam. When I went in for the exam, I was impressed with the time he took with each patient and how caring he was. Here it is 6 weeks after surgery and I am still convinced I did the right thing. Dr Polonski cares about your vision first and foremost. I can see great now, even read without holding my lids up!!! I look forward to a long eye care relationship with Dr. Polonski.

April 2nd, 2011

Godd diagnostician

After another MD brushed me off, Dr. P. correctly diagnosed and effectively treated my blepharitis.

January 3rd, 2011

I've always had a good experience with Dr. Polonski. Very personable, thorough and professional. Staff is great and vast inventory of examining equipment is state of the art.

November 17th, 2010

My 7 year old daughter was hit in the mouth with a golf club. Dr Polonski was very quick to treat her in the ER and has followed up with her three times since her accident in May. He did an excellent job on her mouth and lip. You can barely even see the scar. He made her feel very comfortable and talked her through every step of the proceedure.

September 21st, 2010

great doctor

May 28th, 2010

I had a very pleasant visit.. Staff was fantastic, your kindness and understanding was great i just wish you had listened better. overall I had a great visit and I will return in a year.

April 18th, 2010

Was in a hurry to get to get to the next patient. Seemed disoriented, was very unorganized, and confused me with another patient. Was very rude to staff, and very short with other patients.

August 10th, 2017