A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Ponton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Ponton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponton graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ponton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Elisabeth Ponton MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lynn E. Ponton practice?
- Dr. Lynn Ponton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Ponton practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.