Learn more about Dr. Lynn Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Porter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Porter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
- Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn H Porter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn H. Porter practice?
- Dr. Lynn Porter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Porter practices Family Medicine near Madison, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Mobile, AL.
See Madison Family Physicians.