A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Hendricks Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Hendricks Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Hendricks Porter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendricks Porter graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hendricks Porter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Thomas Hospital
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Hendricks Porter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn Hendricks Porter practice?
- Dr. Lynn Hendricks Porter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Hendricks Porter practices Family Medicine near Robertsdale, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Mobile, AL.
See Robertsdale Family Physicians.