Dr. Lynn Puckett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Puckett?

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Saw Dr Puckett for first time for yearly exam. She was very indifferent and rude. Seemed rushed. I will never go back. It should not hurt and leave you bleeding (not spotting) but bleeding after an exam !

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

Dr. Puckett was my OB for all 4 of my children. Not only is she an amazing doctor but also an amazing person. I first came to her as an unwed, teen mom and never felt judged or less-than by her. She saw me through 4 pregnancies and deliveries and you could tell that she genuinely cared about me and my babies. My last baby, the hospital had to switch my room after delivery because the heater malfunctioned and they hadn't switched the board yet to let her know. When she finally found me (walking the halls) you could tell she was seriously concerned that something had happened to me. She gave me a huge hug and said "oh my gosh. I thought something had gone wrong!" Like I said, not just a wonderful doctor, but also a wonderful human being.

Momma of 4

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Dr. Puckett is amazing; in a nutshell. She would sit and talk with me forever during regular appointments...and during delivery, was absolutely amazing. The fact that she is so unbelievably busy was amazing to me. She took time to sit with me and really TALK to me. She was frank, yet sympathetic and empathetic, and really kept me in tune with my pregnancies...and other procedures we had to go through together. She is far and away the BEST OB/gyno that I could have ever wished for. You would be blessed to have her as your OB. Hands down.

Posted on August 27th, 2012

I have been going to Dr Puckett for several years because thats who my mom saw. It was never a big deal because I thought seeing a cynecologist was supposed to be awkward and never really had any questions. As I got older I started asking more questions and I never felt like she answered them or gave me any kind of directions. I asked her about different birth control routes and she just told me what I was on was usually best. I tried to probe further but didnt get any information--I even asked specifics because I had already done a lot of research. Shes not too terribly friendly, personable, or informative.

very rushed

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

She was ready to get out the door every visit I had. I would wait forever to see her then she would be very quick i hardly had time to think of things I was going to ask her. She really doesn't get to know you and she just doesn't seem like a people person...not good if you want to build good client reputation. Compared to other dr.s i've had she gets 3 out of 5 stars only because she knows her stuff.

Posted on July 20th, 2010

Dr. Puckett was enjoyable to work with and answered my questions as well as my husbands. She was relaxed and inturn made me relax. Only issue was that I was concerned she didn't want me to have a natural birth. It all worked out though and I had a vaginal birth.

Posted on December 5th, 2016