A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Ratner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Ratner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Ratner, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ratner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Herbert Ratner MD is a male Oncologist , has 47 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn H. Ratner practice?
- Dr. Lynn Ratner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Ratner practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.