Learn more about Dr. Lynn Ratner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Ratner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ratner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Ratner, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ratner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Herbert Ratner MD is a male Oncologist , has 48 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn H. Ratner practice?
- Dr. Lynn Ratner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Ratner practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.