A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Ridgeway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Ridgeway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ridgeway
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Ridgeway, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridgeway graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Ridgeway has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Lynn Ridgeway MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. A L. Ridgeway practice?
- Dr. A Ridgeway has 1 office location.
Dr. A Ridgeway practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sheffield, AL.
See Sheffield Internists, Sheffield Critical Care Practitioners, and Sheffield Pulmonologists.