A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Robinson, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Robinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Marie Robinson MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Lynn Robinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Robinson practices Internal Medicine near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Internists.